Candidates seeking the endorsement of the South Willamette Valley chapter of NOW should submit a request for consideration by clicking here and filling out the questionnaire that is presented.
Use this link to request endorsements for Lane County, municipal, and other local elections only. Candidates for state level offices, including contests for the Oregon Senate and House of Representatives, should submit requests through the Oregon NOW Endorsement page.
For the 2018 general election, South Willamette Valley NOW has endorsed the following candidates and positions:
- Yes on Measure 102 which "Allows local bonds for financing affordable housing with nongovernmental entities. Requires voter approval, annual audits"
- No on Measure 103: Keep Our Groceries Tax Free
- No on Measure 104: A Tax is a Tax Amendment
- No on Measure 105: Stop Oregon Sanctuaries
- No on Measure 106: Stop Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act of 2018